Canada Experience Class (CEC)
The CEC is a popular program for individuals who have gained work experience in Canada. It offers a fast and efficient pathway to permanent residency for those who meet the eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for the CEC, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Have at least one year of skilled work experience in Canada within the last three years.
2. Have gained the work experience while on a valid work permit or while authorized to work in Canada.
3, Meet the minimum language requirements in either English or French.
4. Plan to live and work outside the province of Quebec.
5. Meet the minimum requirements for education and/or work experience in a skilled occupation.
6. Meet the other criteria for admissibility, such as security and medical clearances.